1. The moment I told you I liked soggy fries and you started picking out all the soggy ones for me since then.
2. How you’d always seem to know when something was amiss with me, even from the way I was looking at things
3. Talking to you was always my favorite time of day, no matter how late it was
4. Long, aimless walks and long bus rides. They were the best, weren’t they?
5. Catching the sight of you from far away in school and hearing my heart skip a beat, no matter how many times I saw you that day.