- Last night before I fell asleep (at approximately 4am) I could feel myself dreaming – or rather picturing a very lovely afternoon/ evening with a book and a bicycle, all by myself. It looked like a park in London. Help?
- Incessant prayers aren’t enough if your heart isn’t pointing in the right direction. I was wrong to shift the centre of my life to something other than God’s grace and goodness, and I’m still working on it, I’ll get there
- Without school, I have the concentration/ attention span of a squirrel, or worse. Never got past the first page of the BTT book & went for the etrial today. Glad I went because it gave me the urgency to focus. Unfortunately you only get one shot at most things in life.
- Have come to realise that explaining how I feel is like explaining a joke – it takes the magic away and it’s just.. pointless. If you don’t get it or worse, choose to ignore it, I can’t do much can I? Tired of guessing & wishing
- Secretly wish I was bald so I needn’t worry about dry hair – I love the waters so much & swimming > any form of exercise any day
- Currently pissed off at myself for being an IT idiot, have been trying to install photoshop for the longest time ever. Europe post isn’t coming anytime soon with 3000+ photos to vet through and edit
As with everything, this just needs some getting used to.