1. Everything is gradual. Little by little, you allow yourself to fall a bit more, a bit deeper, and then someday you realise that all you’ve ever done is to dig a huge hole for yourself that you can never get out of. So I told myself to never let myself fall again, not to cut myself any slack, because there’s simply no room for that any more. At least not now.
2. Went through my old messages & I know I shouldn’t think about the past, but why is it that I always seem happier in retrospect? They say the past is always romanticised, and we only remember the pleasant memories. But what if growing up just means that we get more jaded as the days pass? When people change, they don’t ever do so suddenly. It’s the little things that make up the eventual outcome, and we don’t ever realise it until we look back at it closely. But if we would only allow ourselves to dig deeper – then nostalgia probably wouldn’t be as sweet.
3. “You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows. This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too.” Humans are fickle-minded creatures, and we almost never mean what we say. Even if we did mean it at that point of time, who’s to say that we would mean it forever? Forever is a long time to make a promise.
4. Went for Danzage with Kayls and Jiaying yesterday & omg it was so good :-) So proud of the 13 dancers, can’t imagine the amount of effort they put in to put up such a brilliant concert. It kind of made me think about how I would feel during my last Sojourn, my last performance on stage with the band. Then I dismissed those thoughts because that’s all the way in December and I have so much to worry right now. Honestly speaking, I don’t really know how I’d feel but I really hope I don’t cry. Had supper with the 13 peeps after Danzage! Though it was a bit ~_~ at first cos we were just stoning HAHA but think I’m beginning to get more comfortable around these hilarious people. Dad picked me up & I headed over to Joey’s for her birthday celebration! They updated the karaoke system and we had a whale of a time singing all the songs. WHO RUN THE WORLD? GIRLS. HAHAHA & we sang price tag like 10 times.
5. Dreamt of lizards and rats appearing in my house yesterday omg what a horrifying dream :( I googled it and apparently it means bad things are gonna happen in my life, so that’s really nice to know yep thanks google. Hahaha of course I don’t believe in it entirely, I never gave much thought to my dreams, considering that I rarely even remember them.
6. Goal for the week: Take the initiative to catch up on your friends’ lives.
Could have slept at 10 but I didn’t. I’m feeling frustrated for absolutely no reason right now so I shall go to sleep. Bye
P.S. Loving the new layout