At the departure hall now :)
Gonna have a ball shopping in hongkong hopefully! And yay my brother who has been missing for 2 months. Family reunion sia. Haha am really excited even though I’ve been to hongkong before but still, (!!!) :D Bringing history and math there to study though, mood killer but at least my bro can help me with math I guess. Most importantly I’ll be away from some stuff/ people so I can think more abt it, it’s been on my mind for ages :/
Ok see you guys real soon, shall try to get something for everyone ^^
Somehow when you’re sick everything seems horrible.. and to think I was in a good mood just now. God pls let me be well by tmr, I really need the strength to survive this week.
Since this week is so long and dreary I shall list stuff that I am looking forward to to make me happy :)
1. Interhouse + Kirin BBQ! Ok even though it’s gonna be a really long day I have a feeling it’ll be awesome, besides I can’t wait to cheer our classmates on and support Kirin the best house everrrrr
2. Touch Rug Clinic + trainings! I miss trainings I feel like I haven’t been holding a ball in a really long time. Plus lol, actually teaching the game to someone else. Sth to look forward to definitely.
3. Open house + rhythm! Rhythm will be so different but well, new experience hehe
4. Hongkong to see my brother + aunt + cousins, shopping till we dropping (my grammer is cool like tht) + eating till I burst + jogging with Holly their dog LOL apparently my brother does tht every morning now. Omg really can’t wait!!!! Shanghai, please surprise me cos idk what’s fun in you.
5. Mugging. HAHAHA please believe me I actually like studying when i get to plan my own time, I just don’t like meeting deadlines and doing reports or wtv nonsense. It’s a joy to be able to love what you study, and I can safely say that I like all by subjects now hehe. Ok, math needs more time HAHA. June holidays would be a great time to catch up on my study time + maybe read some books + watch a drama. Oh the life of a slacker~
6. SYDNEY~ Need I say more? Plus really hope to change some stuff which shld be elaborated on!
7. Spending more time with God and getting to know my LG mates better!! Really need to step out of my comfort zone for His kingdom. And learn to show my love for people in a more.. outward way haha
8. Pigging out with my fellow oinkies. Buffets+steamboats+milktea+yoghurt+barbqueues galore! No more stinky school food LOL
9. WAKING. UP. LATE.
Ok I very happy now off to do my math
So anyway had a reallly long but fufilling Saturday yesterday. Had band in the morning, sort of put up a performance for the alumni and some juniors, didn’t play our best at all, but feedback was good haha? I really hope that we can do better and manage to get in tune on that day.. starting to freak out a little. Practiced for a while more in the band room w the clarinets then went off to slack in the canteen and sang duets with Vivienne hahahaha.
Omg this post is like unfinished but I shall just post it anyway. Hehe anyway we went to swensens for lunch, camped at frolick to do her scrapbook and crashed her house. Oh happy day~
Holy discontentment. What do I feel strongly about?
I realise how eager I am to be someone else’s listening ear and to encourage them, yet to afraid to face up to my own problems.
I procrastinate everything, even sorting out my own thinking and I hate this because it’s escapism and it’ll only lead to a vicious cycle.
Sometimes I wonder why I take so long to open up to people?
A lot of things in my life are so hazy now. I want it to be crystal clear and for that to be possible I have to do sth about it.
Ugh I’m not really making sense am I.
On the brightside, thank God for friends I can really pour my heart out to. I guess it’s because I open up to so little people only that it’s these few that I really really cherish :’)
On a more superficial note, I need to lose some serious fats, not weight, fats. It’s getting out of hand and I’m going to hong kong next week where everyone would be so skinny and fat me will not feel like shopping for nice clothes cos when you’re skinny everything looks good on you srsly. Must. lose. weight.
P.S. Unsure about this future but committing everything to You Lord.
P.P.S. I’m a socially awkward turtle.
(Change, Taylor Swift)
SYF is over. It’s kind of sad how the reality of it is that we are labelled as a bronze band – but it really isn’t representative of all that we’ve been through as a band at all. Regardless of the award I’m so so proud of us that we decided to go ahead with SYF despite having all the odds against us. Competing with bands thrice our size, having no horns and working so hard and improving so much within a month, it’s really testament to our resilience and perserverance, sticking by each other no matter what through this journey.. Though it was such a short one we’ve created so so many memories together and I feel like I bonded a lot with the band too hehe. Got to know my squad mates better, bonded even more with my crazy clarinets, and respecting the seniors who stood by the band even though there was only 11 people in their batch. :) Somewhere along all of this deep in our hearts we somehow knew that all that really mattered to us was the bonds that we’ve formed and the memories that we made together, which is why there were so little tears shed yesterday.. I’m so proud to be in a band like DHSSB and I hope that our fighting spirit will continue to live on in the hearts of our juniors :) Love this band so so much, and truly felt the meaning of 军乐队一家人♥ Thank you everyone who stood by us, Mr Ng, seniors, Mrs Wong, Mr Teo, Ms Soh, juniors, etcetc :) I really hope that the next batch of juniors will stay on and carry on the tradition and feel what we felt as a band too..
Had history test after school today.. Mr Chiang bought nutri tea for us so nice la… my impression of him kind of changed haha he can be really nice at times :) Then went macs with ruo and the rest and went homeeeee to spend time with my mummy! Tmr’s gonna a long day out so I better get some decent rest hehe. Busy long weekend but I like it~
Ok goodnight sleep tight! :B
Don’t know what to think/feel abt you now